Sunday 11 October 2009

So I've had a rough couple of days. The classes seem to be getting harder and harder (could be because I insist on standing right next to the humidifier. Hmmm....), and I've lost the desire to push myself. I am fine in the standing series, which surprisingly I'm loving at the mo, but as soon as I get on the floor that is it for me. Literally. Stick a fork in me, I'm done.

I am also feeling like I am not getting anywhere in regards to finishing this damn challenge. Honestly, it feels like I've been doing this for years and I still have years to go. I know 20 classes doesn't seem that much to most seasoned yogi's, but to me it might as well be Mnt Everest. I also don't seem to be benefiting from this. Although I'm sleeping properly again I feel tired all the time. I also have a few break outs on my chin which is rare for me, even at that time of the month. I'm also gaining weight-wtf? I'm eating less (I'm normally a big carbs girl) and I'm exercising daily so surely I should be losing weight? Grrrr.....

Anyway whinge over. I need to stop dwelling as I'm sure that makes it worse, but I can't help it. I dream about bikram, then I wake up and go to Bikram and then I come home and worry about not finishing this challenge. My mind is one big Bikram roundabout. arghhhhh

Maybe I should just quit??

No comments:

Post a Comment