Monday 19 October 2009

Class 18

Ok, so I didn't quit. Somehow I managed to drag my sorry ass body out of bed last Monday and onto the yoga mat, and it was good. Infact all of last week was good. Until Sunday. Bloody Sunday. I don't know what it is about Sunday Bikram practice but it gives me a serious case of Sunday blues. This morning I woke up and I felt like quitting all over again, but yet again I forced myself out of bed and found myself at the 10am class. I'm glad I went, despite the fact that I am suffering from a real corker of a cold right now and I'm pretty sure I've lost my hearing in both ears. If it wasn't for olbas oil I'm pretty sure I would have suffocated in class today. Blocked nose + breathing through your nose for 90 minutes = pretty much a recipe for disaster. Hopefully a strong dose of night nurse tonight will leave me feeling better tomorrow as being ill sucks big style.

No comments:

Post a Comment